Portland cement production line equipment
Depending on the specific requirements of cement production line, there may be differences in equipment configuration. The main equipment is as follows.
|Vibrating feeder||Jaw Crusher||Ball mill||Rotary kiln||Powder classifier|
The cement production process flow, cement plant equipment, cement production process, cement machinery, cement production line, etc. are combined into a complete cement plant equipment for cement production by the main cement machinery such as crushers, ball mills, cement mills, and rotary kilns.
Cement production line process flow
Portland cement production technology is representative in cement production equipment. It uses limestone and clay as the main raw materials, which are crushed, batched, and ground to make raw materials, and then are fed into cement kilns to calcinate mature materials, and then cooked. The material is finely ground with appropriate amount of gypsum (sometimes mixed with mixed materials or additives).
Raw material crushing and pre-homogenization
Use a crusher(like jaw crusher or cone crusher) to crush cement production raw materials such as limestone, clay, iron ore and coal, and use science and technology to initially homogenize the raw materials during the storage and withdrawal of the raw materials
Raw meal preparation
Reasonable selection of grinding equipment and process flow, optimization of process parameters, correct operation, and control of the operating system are of great significance for ensuring product quality and reducing energy consumption.
Homogenization of raw meal
In the new dry process cement production process, stabilizing the composition of raw meal into the pit is the prerequisite for stabilizing the thermal system of clinker firing, and the raw meal homogenization system plays a role in stabilizing the composition of raw meal into the pit.
Mainly include material dispersion, gas-solid separation, pre-decomposition and other steps.
The firing of cement clinker
In the rotary kiln, the carbonate is further rapidly decomposed and a series of solid phase reactions occur to generate minerals in cement clinker.
It is a process of cement production process and also a process that consumes more electricity. Its main function is to grind the cement clinker to a suitable particle size to form a certain particle gradation, increase its hydration area, accelerate the hydration rate, and meet the requirements of cement paste coagulation and hardening.
Advantages of cement production line
1. Low failure rate: Each piece of equipment in our company's cement production line is of good quality, which can ensure the normal operation of the entire production line and has a low failure rate;
2. High-yield, low-consumption and low pollution: The cement production line of our company is obtained through long-term research and practice, so the whole set of cement production line has excellent performance, fast production speed, low energy consumption, and low pollution during the production process;
3. Long life of the production line: Because each piece of equipment in the cement production line has good quality and excellent performance, the wear and failure rate during the production process are low, which also makes the equipment long life;
4. Less manpower input: The entire cement production line uses integrated automation equipment, so less manpower is required during the operation of the production line, which can reduce the cost of later production input for the enterprise.
Cement production profit analysis
1. Reduce energy consumption: The cement production line configured by our company can undertake complete sets of dry-process cement production with a daily output of 1000t/d-10000t/d. The power consumption rate can be reduced by 20%-30%. Reduce production costs, win profits for customers, and improve the overall efficiency of the enterprise. In addition, a reasonable choice of production process is of great significance in reducing energy consumption.
2. Increase output: The entire cement production line runs smoothly and has a solid structure, which can not only reduce maintenance costs, but also has considerable production benefits. According to statistics, 1 ton of Portland cement needs to grind at least 3 tons of materials during the production process, and the power consumed accounts for more than 60% of the power of the whole plant, of which raw material grinding accounts for 30%, and cement grinding accounts for about 40%, it can be seen that the production efficiency is better.